Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hmmmm...

on my way to new era....
i found d glistles of love n faith...
the magics which will never go in waste..
but still my heart feared alot...
dat i will get again lost...
just cant specify the reason...
but i m on d way to new era..

the world is glancing at me..
n i m trembling wid fear...
dont knw what next will be..
but i m not so clear...

on my way to new era,
i gained my true self again...
with all love n true trust...
but sumtimes i cry on in vain...

d fear is in my heart
to bring out in a short...
i wish to succeed in my life..
tired of all d rife...

life is moving on...
wid roller coasters...
but i wish to fly on...
with high soars..

d day will come ..
i m sure wen i will be..
thru d world glances
while i m playing d drums....

on my way to new era...
i found d glistles of love n faith....
d magic which will never go in waste...



No comments:

Post a Comment