Wednesday, August 4, 2010

13th of september,2005 , the last day in my school at kanpur

hmmmm on this day i had my maths exam , but couldnt write anything on the paper , felt so nostalgia ,
my one of the best friend grace was crying bitterly she just cried continously while giving her exam i could see it that she didnt wish me to go away from her but what  to do?
we have to move as our destiny moves
the first period was our class teacher's period sandeep sir's physics period i took his autograph on my autograph book he signed it with lots of blessings
 then all my classmates also came to know that dis was the last day with them
they really showed the love and care i love them all
hmmmm  as the periods passed by , taking every teacher's autograph with lots of blessings n love ,
 i felt a deep grief in my heart that there is so less time in my hand to spend with my friends (my loved ones ) hmmmmm and at last the last period arrived the last period was our geography period
 i dont remmeber the sir's name but he was really supporting
 i cried bitterly during the whole length of his period couldnt stop my tears to flow out of my eyes hmmmm but his words gave me strength "we have to move on where our destiny takes but for you i just want to say one thing " bloom wherever u are planted"
thank u so much sir i still remember your words
hmmmm the one thing which surprised me was a boy because of him i had cried so much times that i couldnt count it ,
we just used to go in the same bus thank god we were not in the same section ,
but when the last bell rang of the school that day is over , n when i came out of the class with tears filled in my eyes
we just shared a glance with each other n i felt a pain in his eyes which showed like he really cared that why am i crying?
hmmm dont knw whether what i felt was right or not

No comments:

Post a Comment