Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5th of may,2006 , a mark in my life proving i m a fapsian

the day which will be in my memory
whole day starts like this , 
my dad had to go for really important tender to bikaner and he left early in the morning at 5 am from home to the bikaner tender house
and i was feeling heavy and my head was hurting like hell
so mom just massaged my head and told me to sleep for one hour so that i get up at 6 and get ready for school
when mom tried to make me wake up at 6 i told her i dont wish to go to school 
but for the first time she sent me to the school and for the first time in my school life i cried while going to the school that i didnt wished to go
do u knw what was the reason behind it our teacher mrs kumar mam has told us to complete and bring the hindi activity book and as i couldnt complete it i was afraid of he scolding ans so i didnt wish to go to school
but surprisingly i didnt got the scolding and for the  first time on that day i sat with heer normally i used to sit with riya or aisha n
heer used to sit only with shweta
but for the first time i sat with her and we shared many things (girls talk) with each other
hmmm it was an awesome day till our break period bell rang
we had to go down in our break in the ground
n so we all were in the school ground
i ,riya , heer n shweta used to eat together hmmm but that day i didnt felt to eat anything but my friend heer gave me two eclairs n i ate that 
hmmm i love choclates :)
then the bell rang we arranged respectively according 2 our classes
hmmm being i n shweta were d tallest in the girls we were the last ones in girls line n
after us the boys line used to start that day rachit was the first one to start the boys line and being shweta didnt liked him much
she told me that can u please stand back of me n i refused
hmmmm then our line moved n we heard a breaking glass sound i thought that any glass would have fallen down in the canteen area 
then our new headboy vidyut just shouted "shit"
and i saw a broken peice of glass near me 
i just wished in my heart "thank god i was not hurt"
how dumb i m
i couldnt feel the pain in my hand which was profusely bleeding
then they just wrapped my hand with an hanky and lead me to the first aid room holding me i had lost half of my senses
i knew my class would be so disturbed as we loved each  other alot
hmmm the first aid teacher told that it has been badly cut and it was hurting me alot 
so i had to rushed to the hospital s blood did not stopped
hmmmm they took my home's number to call my parents
n i started crying
because i knew that my mom would be sleeping and dad is not at home 
she will not be able to withstand this news she will really lose her senses
i got worried for home
that time sonia mam( our maths teacher) just to make me smile said that i m looking like red riding hood
hmmm then 
alka fauz mam(our computer teacher)took me to the hospital
hmmm we arrived at moolchand hospital they took me the emergency room
the doctors checked n said thank god the vein has not been cut but 4 tendons has been cut n i have lost the sensitivity in my thumb 
hmmm they had to do an operation n so the needed my parents as soon they can to sign the formality papers
hmmm then my mom came and she was really tensed 
the most funny part of all dis situation was when my brother arrived at the hospital
i never knew dat he loved me so much
his questions shoot out to me i dint got a second to answer it n after his questions stopped he started crying badly n i was not allowed to cry as it could cause me dehydration
hmmm then they shifted me to the room and my body told me after half an hour dat i m suffering from fever
 then i wastakem to the operating room at around 4 pm
n it was just because i didnt ate anything whole day n so the operation took early
(hehehe see my frnds who always scold me for eating my not eating habit was an advantage for me here)
then d operation ran for around 4 hrs i dont knw what happened at the operation table
i did not hv senses i was given aneasthesia before it
hmmm i came out around 8:30
but my mom was not there 2 recieve me instead alka mam was there
my mom had to go to home to bring my , akshat's n her's clothes
so u wud be thinking that why akshat's clothes
hmm akshat had to go to alka mam's home as we cant leave him alone at home
so as a patient the really tasteless food i ate in d hospital from alka mam's hand
only sweet was left so that my mom can feed from her hand too n rachika my really gud frnd send sandwiches for me n my mom
i really loved itthat was  donly thing which i loved eating that night
next day around 11 sum of my frnds visiited me hmm charu , himani , chander , rachit n ramiz
i knw my other frnds was to visit me too but they thought that the visiting hours r closed
i knw they really cared 4 me alot
hmmm then  came at home around 3
this was how i was bandaged for 35 days by my doctor uncle who was also really caring n i was strictly said dat i dont hv give nay pressure on my thumb dat time not even a little pressure






No comments:

Post a Comment