Wednesday, August 4, 2010

27th of october ,2005 my first day at my new school in delhi

hmmm starting with the first day of my school in Delhi THE FRANK ANTHONY PUBLIC SCHOOL luv u faps ,
hmmmmm the first day,  i got late on the very first day to school , really embarrassing 
couldn't attend the school assembly ,  
then the search began ,the search of class 9-E 
hmmm as i reached to the door of our class one boy came to the entrance n said '"u  , anukriti pande , right "
hmmm being i was too nervous on my first day at school 
n then just at the entrance when someone speaks ur name , my heartbeat skipped n went to a higher note
 i just replied ,"yes" then entered my class
there was only a single seat  left just beside a girl named riya
thanks i got the seat said to myself , felt really lucky in my heart 
hmmmm friendship happens really fast and i n riya became friends in a single moment 
hmmm so my first period started at school that was our class teacher's period mrs. kumar mam , she told me to introduce myself 
i tried to do a little bit but i stammered i told naa i was really nervous on my first day at school
then some really naughty students of my class started playing pranks with me , so just i could speak out , throwing on me bits of paper and i just collected them all
as that was my first day at  school where most of the my classmates thought me as dumb 
as i  didn't utter a word  but i didnt knew what to say to them as that was my first day and it takes time to knw the people around
hmmm still my class was the best one everyone was so loving and joyful
then the school got over and after dat we hv 10 days holiday for deepwali celebration 
then we came to our van which has been supposed to drop at my home that day there was birthday of a girl in our van her name was sana she is really a sweet girl we wished her and she gave us treat 
then i reached home







No comments:

Post a Comment