Sunday, August 8, 2010

a poem for my best frnd , my teddy bear

hmmm so funny naa my best frnd is my teddy bear a large brown one which was gifted by my frnds on my 16th birthday 
hmmm they knew dat i loved teddy bears n they gifted me that it is really soft
and i share every happiness nd sorrows with him
do u know why is he my best frnd?as he never asks me anything he never complains , i tell him everything in my heart and he never scolds me
just listens to me and reply with a smile i feel so contented talking 2 him and when i m really sad i hug him and he is always ready for that soft hug never says no dont i will hug u afterwards
hmmm love u my teddy bear
so i m writing a poem for my teddy bear today

Teddy, I've been bad again, my mommy told me so;
I'm not quite sure what I did wrong, but I thought that you might know.
When I woke up this morning, I knew that she was mad;
Cause she was crying awful hard, and yelling at my dad.
I tried my best to be real good, and do just what she said;
I cleaned my room all by myself, I even made my bed.
But I spilled milk on my good shirt, when she yelled at me to hurry;
And I guess she didn't hear me, when I told her I was sorry.
Cause she hit me awful hard, you see, and called me funny names;
And told me I was really bad, and I should be ashamed!
When I said, "I love you, Mommy," I guess she didn't understand;
Cause she yelled at me to shut my mouth, or I'd get smacked again.
So I came up here to talk to you, please tell me what to do;
Cause I really love my Mommy, and I know she loves me, too.
And I don't think my Mommy means to hit me quite so hard;
I guess sometimes, grown ups forget how really big they are!
So Teddy, I wish you were real, and you weren't just a bear;
Then you could help me find a way, to tell Mommies everywhere.
To please try hard to understand, how sad it makes us feel;
Cause the outside pain soon goes away, but the inside never heals!
And if we could make them listen, maybe then they'd understand,
So other children just like me, wouldn't have to hurt again.
But for now, I guess I'll hold you tight, and pretend the pain's not there;
I know you'd never hurt me, so goodnight, Teddy Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment